is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Fri: 4:00PM - 9:00PM, Sat: 10:00AM - 7:00PM, Sun: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Purchase any ticket to FAN EXPO Boston to become a SUPERFAN. You'll receive a personalized link that you can share with everyone. When people purchase tickets using your link, you’ll earn points that can be redeemed at the SUPERFAN Rewards Store on merchandise, photo ops, tickets and experiences money can't buy.
Purchase any ticket to FAN EXPO Boston to become a SUPERFAN.
Already have a ticket?
Need to get a ticket?
The SUPERFAN Rewards store opens 14 days before the show to give you time to earn lots of points.
Our mission at FAN EXPO HQ is to ensure all communication with our fans is as simple and effective as possible. For this reason, our ingenious masterminds work tirelessly to ensure all FAQs are answered and available in our searchable database. We recommend starting here, and if all else fails, reach out to us.
When you purchase/register a ticket to FAN EXPO Boston 2020 through GrowTix, our online ticketing system, you are automatically signed up for a free SUPERFAN Rewards membership. You earn points from purchases made by others through your personal referral link, so make sure you share it with your friends and family.
No. The SUPERFAN Rewards Program will be PERSONALIZED to the email address that is associated with the ticket order in GrowTix. If someone gifted the ticket to you, you will not be able to create a SUPERFAN Rewards account with that ticket, since it will be assigned to the person that originally made the purchase.
1) ELIGIBILITY: The SUPERFAN Rewards Program (the “Program”) is a rewards program offered by FAN EXPO to legal residents of the United States of America and Canada age 18 years or older who have purchased a ticket to FAN EXPO Boston (the “Show”).
2) EARNING POINTS: When you purchase a ticket to the Show, you must sign up for the Program and create an account (“Account”) using the same email address associated with your ticket purchase. Upon creation of your Account, you will be given a unique referral link (“Referral Link”). Subject to your compliance with the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions, you can share your Referral Link via social media, e-mail, text and other lawful means of your choosing to encourage other people to purchase tickets to the Show. When another person purchases a ticket to the Show using your Referral Link (a “Referred Purchase”), you will receive 10 points per $1 spent in that Referred Purchase (for example, if a transaction is valued at $50, you will earn 5,000 points). FAN EXPO reserves the sole and absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of Referred Purchases to earn points in the Program. Transactions made with vouchers, promo codes, or other offers do not qualify to earn points in the Program. Points validly earned will be deposited into your Account, but FAN EXPO makes no guarantee regarding the amount of time that may pass between earning points and their subsequent deposit. You can redeem your points at the Program store for available items, which may include autographs, merchandise, show tickets, ticket upgrades and special events. Points are not transferrable or redeemable for cash. FAN EXPO reserves the right to amend the number of points earned per dollar and to add or remove items from the Program store at any time and without notice to you.
3) EXPIRATION OF POINTS: All points you earn in the Program must be used before August 19, 2020. Points unused past this date will be forfeited.
4) RELATIONSHIP DISCLOSURE: By law, you must disclose your relationship with the Program. Each time you post or share your Referral Link, you must inform people that you will be earning points if they use your Referral Link and purchase tickets. Failure to so disclose may result in forfeiture of all points, cancellation of your Account and may be a violation of laws enforced by applicable governmental and regulatory authorities. You may use any recommended language provided as part of your sign up for the Program or you may use your own so long as your language clearly states that you will be earning points if anyone makes a purchase using your Referral Link. Shortened variations such as #sponsored or #earningpoints are generally acceptable when sharing via social media, but it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure that you are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
5) COMMUNICATIONS: You agree that any communications that you send as part of your participation in the Program will be sent on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person. If any person opts out from, or requests you cease sending them, communications related to your participation in the Program, you agree to abide by such request immediately. You agree not to conduct your own promotions in connection with the Program. Communications sent by you in relation to the Program must be limited to the Program itself or creating Referred Purchases. You agree not to post your Referral Link or otherwise promote the Program on a website or other outlet that prohibits such activity. Furthermore, your participation in the Program does not constitute any form of employer/employee relationship nor are you acting as an agent of FAN EXPO. Misleading or misrepresenting your relationship with FAN EXPO will result in your exclusion from the Program the forfeiture of all points you have earned.
8) EMAILS: You consent to receiving emails from FAN EXPO regarding the Program. Such emails may include emails when your Referral Link is used to make a purchase as well as emails to confirm that such is has been deemed eligible as a Referred Purchase. You can opt out of receiving such emails at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
9) CONDUCT: By participating in the Program you agree to conduct yourself in a manner which is not threatening, abusive or illegal. FAN EXPO takes a zero-tolerance approach to this kind of behavior and anyone deemed in violation of this policy will have their Program account terminated immediately including forfeiture of all points earned.
10) CANCELLATION, MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION: FAN EXPO may cancel or modify these Terms & Conditions or the Program in whole or in part in FAN EXPO’s sole and absolute discretion at any time. FAN EXPO may, at any time, terminate your participation in the Program by giving you notice. If your participation is terminated, you will forfeit all points and you will no longer be able to earn points, even if your Referral Link continues to be used by other people.
11) TRADEMARKS/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: You understand that participation in the Program does not give you the authority to use FAN EXPO’s trademarks without written authorization. You must not use any domain names or email addresses that include the name of the Show, its marks or its web site URLs, except as a link to FAN EXPO official sites. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of FAN EXPO’s intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
12) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FAN EXPO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF CHANGES TO OR TERMINATION OF THE PROGRAM. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE LIMITATIONS ON FAN EXPO'S LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL APPLY WHETHER FOR BREACH OR REPUDIATION OF CONTRACT, OR WHETHER IN TORT, CIVIL LIABILITY BY WAY OF NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU WILLINGLY AGREE THAT YOU HAVE RELINQUISHED YOUR RIGHT TO SEEK THESE DAMAGES FROM FAN EXPO AND THAT THIS IS A REASONABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK. THIS PROVISION DOES NOT APPLY WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
13) GOVERNING LAW: These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with (i) the laws of the State of New York in the case of legal residents of the United States of America and (ii) the laws of the Province of Ontario in the case of legal residents of Canada.